Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Is there a cheaper store to get rain barrels?

I have looked online, and most companies are charging alot of money for even a basic wooden rain barrel. Plus you have to buy separately the accessories to go with it. A few years ago I saw one at Walmart for about 40 dollars. Needless to say when I went back it was gone and the store wasn't getting any more. I would like to purchase 2 for saving water by using them for my garden.

I hope you can help me.

Thank-you,

Valinda S.

Anne's Response:

Rain barrels are not cheap these days. The demand is quite high with the drought. The best buys are available from some of the city and county agencies. The City of Raleigh is selling some at their facility on Peace Street. Apex has some available. You could check the website RainWaterSolutions.com for their product.

No comments: